Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels. Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Thanks for keeping this blog alive in spite of all the problems generated by the american administration policy! Because of this policy the filserve links are no longer available but mediafire works fine. Narod.ru is a bit difficult for non russian-speaking people because we have to guess what to do (I learned Russian as a kid but as I never had the opportunity to practise I don't remember much ;-) Thanks again for all the music I've been able to discover thanks to you
http://www.mediafire.com/?a115a38gjx5wmgx
ReplyDeletehttp://narod.ru/disk/38367429001/Yuri_Temirkanov-Wagner.Rienzi_Overture-Pittsburgh_SO(Live)(mp3).rar.html
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fileserve.com/file/jfqcqvU
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping this blog alive in spite of all the problems generated by the american administration policy! Because of this policy the filserve links are no longer available but mediafire works fine. Narod.ru is a bit difficult for non russian-speaking people because we have to guess what to do (I learned Russian as a kid but as I never had the opportunity to practise I don't remember much ;-)
DeleteThanks again for all the music I've been able to discover thanks to you
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete