Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Beethoven - Symphony No.9 - Karl Eliasberg (10.12.1974 - Live - Leningrad) Unpublished FLAC
Beethoven. Symphony No.9
Soloists: Louise Andrushevich, Ilga Tiknuse, Lev Kuznetsov, Druvis Krikis
Chapel Choir Glinka,
Leningrad Symphonic Orchestra, conducted by Karl Eliasberg.
Record live from the Grand Hall of Leningrad Philharmonic, 10/12/1974
Radio Petersburg
One of the last recordings of Karl Eliasberg, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NF4TAS2Q
ReplyDeletePanovnik, my friend, a rare GIFT to start our New Year. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the great things you have shared with us during 2011 and look forward to happy days to come for all of us who visit you and for you in particular. May PEACE reign in our troubled world during 2012!
ReplyDeletehttp://files.mail.ru/QGKS3A
ReplyDeleteDear La Danse de Puck
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! I'm glad you liked it.
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!One of the best Beethoven 9!Thank you!
ReplyDeleteUff. Great! Thanks
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello, Mr.Panovnik!
ReplyDeleteI have found your page last day.
I'm surprised how many russian musics there are!
Eliasberg's glazunov 7th surprised me very much.Thank you so much.
So,this beethoven 9th symphony is no longer available?
Great website.I'm enjoying..Thanks!
New link:
ReplyDeletehttp://files.mail.ru/QGKS3AQGKS3AQGKS3AQGKS3AQGKS3AXX
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf you can reuproad・・・
ReplyDelete