Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Friday, January 13, 2012
Igor Komarov, piano - Couperin, Haydn, Chopin (mp3)
Igor Komarov
1. Couperin, Fr. - Le tic-toc-choc, ou Les maillotins
2. Haydn - Sonata in F major
3. Chopin - Waltz & Mazurka in C sharp minor
Igor Komarov, piano
Radio Petersburg
----------------------------------
Igor Komarov (1927-1981) - Honoured Artist of the RSFSR, professor at the Leningrad Conservatory, a brilliant representative of the Russian piano school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJ7SUAJE
ReplyDeletehttp://narod.ru/disk/37621450001/Igor_Komarov%2Cpiano.rar.html
ReplyDeleteAMAZING pianist I had never heard of before. Horowitz plays the F Major Haydn Sonata and I played it when I was very young. Komarov has a beautiful touché, his color palette in the slow movement is of exquisite taste and his phrasing unique. I am in awe after listening to him. Hate to see there are no additional comments here. He is a great pianist!! Thanks so so much
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete