Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Karl Eliasberg - Haydn - Symphonies Nos. 88, 95, 103 (01.02.1968, 31.05.1959, 05.02.1973 - Live - Moscow) FLAC


Joseph Haydn (1732-1809)
Symphony No. 88 G-dur
1 Adagio. Allegro 6.39
2 Largo 8.02
3 Minuet. Allegretto 3.58
4 Finale. Allegro con spirito 3.34
Symphony No. 95 (London Symphony No. 3) c-moll
5 Allegro moderato 7.24
6 Andante 6.09
7 Minuet 5.05
8 Finale. Presto 3.40
Symphony No.103 (London Symphony No. 8) Es-dur
9 Adagio. Allegro con spirito 9.55
10 Andante piu tosto. Allegretto 12.26
11 Minuet 4.59
12 Finale. Allegro con spirito 5.10
Total: 77.06

Moscow Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra (1-4) ;
USSR State Symphony Orchestra (5-12)
Karl Eliasberg, conductor

Live from the Tchaikovsky Concert Hall 1.02.1968 (1-4)
Live from the Great Hall of the Moscow Conservatoire 31.05.1959 (5-8); 05.02.1973 (9-12)

5 comments:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/?re3x1iwy6o8rnqk,2e008plhlzr1mh8,9yn76aidajbwqqv

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://narod.ru/disk/38427523001/Karl_Eliasberg-Haydn.Symphonies_Nos.88%2C95%2C103.rar.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.fileserve.com/file/Wf6jTK8

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMIGOD, my new favorite conductor AGAIN and with none other than Haydn, a composer not many conductors are good with. AH! I also see that FILESERVE is back! Two good bits of news. But I saw below this post: A German Requiem? ARE YOU JOKING? WOW! I can't wait to download that! Many many thanks for these precious uploads, Panovnik. I saw some of your posts in IntoClassics too. You are all over the Russian sites. Good to know.

    ReplyDelete