Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Riccardo Muti & Chicago SO in Moscow(18.4.2012 - Live - Moscow) FLAC

Riccardo Muti & Chicago Symphonic Orchestra in Moscow

1. Smirnov - Space Odyssey.
2. Nino Rota - Music for the film The Leopard.
3. Shostakovich - Symphony No.5 in D minor, Op.47.
4-bis. Martucci - Notturno.

Chicago Symphonic Orchestra
Riccardo Muti, conductor

Grand Hall of Moscow Conservatory, 18.04.2012 - Live

Radio Orfei

6 comments:

  1. http://narod.ru/disk/61016291001.13361247905ef4fd707096e9373addc5/Riccardo_Muti%26Chicago_SO(18.4.2012-Live-Moscow).rar.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these concerts. Sorry for not being touch recently. I will provide other Vladimir Delman recordings in the near future.
    Have you recorded last week Abbado in Moskow ?
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Andrea! I am very glad to see you here!
      Many thanks for record Vladimir Delman. I'll be glad to hear his new record.

      Yes, I recorded the concert Claudio Abbado in Moscow. This struck me as a great concert. In the near future lay ...

      Delete
  4. I just found out that there were a couple of concert recordings of CSO under muti in Moscow on your website. The links are both dead. Any chance that you can re-post these two? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working link:

      http://narod.ru/disk/61016291001.13361247905ef4fd707096e9373addc5/Riccardo_Muti%26Chicago_SO(18.4.2012-Live-Moscow).rar.html

      Delete