Duo Koroliov: Evgeni Koroliov with Ljupka Hadzigeorgieva (piano)
Piano duet for four hands
Johann Sebastian Bach
Chromatic fantasia and fugue in D minor BWV 903
Passacaglia in C minor BWV 582
Johann Sebastian Bach, trans. Franz Liszt
Prelude and Fugue in A minor BWV 543
Johann Sebastian Bach, trans. György Kurtág
Gottes Zeit ist die allerbeste Zeit BWV 106 (Actus tragicus)
Organ sonata in E flat major BWV 525, 1st movement
Igor Strawinsky
Le sacre du printemps
Composer’s version for piano duet for four hands
Friday, 13th April 2012 | 19:30 | Weimar | Musikgymnasium Schloss Belvedere
---------------------------------------
The pianist Evgeni Koroliov is still considered an insider’s tip in Germany, despite agreement among critics: his interpretations of Bach are one-of-a-kind and his concerts impress with their extraordinary musical intellectualism.
“If I am to be allowed only one musical work on a desert island, then I should choose Koroliov’s Bach, because forsaken, starving and dying of thirst, I should listen to it right up to my last breath.” (György Ligeti)
.jpg)
http://narod.ru/disk/60580280001.d9ebab973f5e2d4bf2a8adfb3f629d7c/Duo_Koroliov-Evgeni_Koroliov_with_Ljupka_Hadzigeorgieva(13_April_2012-Weimar).rar.html
ReplyDeleteThank you Panovnik for sharing this recording. Keep up the great job here. My best regards, Enrique.
ReplyDelete