Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels. Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
dear Knight, I am always finding new ideas in your collection now Eliasberg, of whom you seem having a high appraisal his Bach Mass is I am now listening Manfred (I am in Schumann these years..) it sounds well It is said in a french blog (c/o helene) that he recorded a Schumann first Symphony
http://narod.ru/disk/60390178001.9cc1da4bfba9c24990e47162c30f74d1/Karl_Eliasberg-Schumann.Overture_Manfred%2COp.115(LP).rar.html
ReplyDeletedear Knight, I am always finding new ideas in your collection
ReplyDeletenow Eliasberg, of whom you seem having a high appraisal
his Bach Mass is
I am now listening Manfred (I am in Schumann these years..) it sounds well
It is said in a french blog (c/o helene) that he recorded a Schumann first Symphony
any idea ?
And what a blog (c/o helene)?
Delete