Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Misha Dichter in Leningrad (Grand Hall of Leningrad Philharmonic, Live, 14.05.1969) Unpublished MP3 (reupload)

Misha Dichter

01. Beethoven. Andante F-dur, WoO 57.
02. Brahms. Pieces (6) for Piano, Op.118 no.1, Intermezzo in A minor.
03. Brahms. Pieces (6) for Piano, Op.118 no.2, Intermezzo in A major.
04. Brahms. Pieces (8) for Piano, Op.76 no.5, Capriccio in C sharp minor.
05. Brahms. Fantasies (7) for Piano, Op.116 no.4, Intermezzo in E major.
06. Brahms. Pieces (4) for Piano, Op.119 no.4, Rhapsody in E flat major.
07. bis - Mendelssohn-Bartholdy. Songs without words, vol.6, Op.67 no.5.
08. bis - Schumann. Romances (3) for Piano, Op.28 no.1 in B flat minor.
09. bis - Gershwin. Prelude in C charp minor.
10. bis - Rachmaninov. Etudes-tableaux (9) for Piano, Op.39 no.9 in D major.

Misha Dichter, piano

Grand Hall of Leningrad Philharmonic, Live, 14.05.1969

Radio Petersburg

5 comments:

  1. http://narod.ru/disk/58439670001.c79f94f1b9eaba609636087500f8b434/Misha_Dichter(14.05.1969-Live-Leningrad).rar.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.mediafire.com/?8e1j3seqezy7o1k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Panovnik the Blogger,
    Ive been taking benefit from your posts for quite some time now, I want to thank you for the efforts and i wasnt used reply often. Have you ever heard Gieseking playing Mendelssohn's Songs without Words ? Testament recording I guess.
    I listened to part of it, when Iwas small, in China, and I never forget it. I own Daniel Barenboim's EMI version and Luba edlina Chandos CD yet none of them lives up to Gieseking' playing, not even close.
    Since I am a follower of yours I thougght if you accidentally have this one.
    Have a goodday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://narod.ru/disk/2283140000/Mendelssohn%20-%20Songs%20without%20Words%20-%20Gieseking.rar.html

      Delete
    2. cant imagine its happening. thank you so so muhc.!

      Delete