Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels. Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Monday, February 6, 2012
Vivaldi - 7 Concertos from Op.3 - Mikhail Gantvarg & St. Petersburg Soloists (1990) APE
I've heard a lot of Vivaldi during my lifetime and have my favorites but am VERY impressed by Gantvarg's reading and his ensemble is superb. He is also a great fiddler in this particular repertoire. This CD especially so. L'estro I have by everyone. But not these. I Musici and Pina Carminelli were my first ever when I was young. And they visited Buenos Aires so I was able to hear them live. That's when the Vivaldi "bug" bit me and Vivaldi entered my life forever. Thank you for these precious versions of my beloved Vivaldi.
DearLa Danse de Puck, I am very glad that you like one of my favorite fiddlers - Mikhail Gantvarg. Recently, he was appointed rector of the St. Petersburg Conservatory.
http://www.mediafire.com/?syibogyd07alisp,iwg7gqb6e67rm65
ReplyDeletehttp://narod.ru/disk/39886314001/Vivaldi.7%20Concertos%20from%20Op.3-Gantvarg%20(90)(Manchester).rar.html
ReplyDeleteI've heard a lot of Vivaldi during my lifetime and have my favorites but am VERY impressed by Gantvarg's reading and his ensemble is superb. He is also a great fiddler in this particular repertoire. This CD especially so. L'estro I have by everyone. But not these. I Musici and Pina Carminelli were my first ever when I was young. And they visited Buenos Aires so I was able to hear them live. That's when the Vivaldi "bug" bit me and Vivaldi entered my life forever. Thank you for these precious versions of my beloved Vivaldi.
ReplyDeleteDearLa Danse de Puck,
DeleteI am very glad that you like one of my favorite fiddlers - Mikhail Gantvarg. Recently, he was appointed rector of the St. Petersburg Conservatory.
Very impressive! Thank you
ReplyDeleteУх ты, какая редкая вкуснятина!!! Большое спасибо вам !!!
ReplyDelete