Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

John Ogdon in Leningrad - Liszt (1963 - Live) FLAC


John Ogdon in Leningrad

01.Liszt - Ballade for Piano no.2 in B minor, S171
Grand Hall of Leningrad Philharmonic, Live, 29.11.1963

02.Liszt - 4 Etudes from '12 Etudes D'Execution Transcendante'
Grand Hall of Leningrad Philharmonic, Live, 1963

John Ogdon, piano

Radio Petersburg

11 comments:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fel2eejkyrg52ds

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://narod.ru/disk/41587674001.74a71c677c30199e76ef41830e11bb8c/John_Ogdon-Liszt(1963-Leningrad-Live)(flac).rar.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ogdon was a great and in this CD he was in his absolute prime. Thank you for this wondrous recording.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, early Ogdon is amazing. Do you happen to have any more Rudolf Kerer, like his Brahms 1st?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonata or Concerto?
      Brahms - Concerto 1: http://files.mail.ru/T1ZE3K (RK-01.rar)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I was thinking of the concerto, but I didn't know he had even recorded the sonata!

      I have also been greatly enjoying the late Vitalij Margulis, who is up there with Sokolov and other greats for me! If you have any recordings of him, they would be wonderful to hear...whenever you have time of course.

      Delete
    3. I looked in my archives:
      Scriabin.Poemes-Vitalij Margulis

      Delete
  5. Thanks a lot. More Ogdon and more happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Panovnik,
    I'm a great Ogdon fan and am having difficulty downloading this file. Could you give me any advice? Also has this recording been released on CD yet.

    ReplyDelete