Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sviatoslav Richter, Karl Eliasberg - Mozart - Piano Concerto No.20 (17.06.1958 - Studio - Moscow)



Sviatoslav Richter, Karl Eliasberg

[1]-[3] Mozart - Piano Concerto No.20 in D minor K.466

Sviatoslav Richter, piano

USSR Radio S.O. (Moscow State Symphony Orchestra?)
Karl Eliasberg, conductor

Studio Recording, Moscow 17.06.1958

17/6/58 - Moscow - USSR Radio S.O./Eliasberg

vinyl rip (mp3) + CD rip (FLAC)

16 comments:

  1. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DEZRJ4B0

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://narod.ru/disk/35762962001/Sviatoslav_Richter%2CKarl_Eliasberg-Mozart.Piano_Concerto_No.20(17.06.1958-Studio-Moscow).rar.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Panovnik,

    this recording is beautiful. Thank you very much.
    I am a Richter fun.
    Do you have some other unpublished Richter recordings of Leningrad?
    I am interested in these concerts:

    1,BEETHOVEN
    Piano Sonata No.3 in C, Op.2/3
    Piano Sonata No.12 in A-flat, Op.26
    Piano Sonata No.22 in F, Op.54
    Piano Sonata No.23 in f, Op.57
    Chopin
    Etude No.10 in A-flat, Op.10

    31/5/60 - Leningrad - Live - (PT)

    2,GRIEG
    Concerto for Piano and Orchestra in a, Op.16

    18/2/67 - Leningrad - Live - Leningrad P.O./Kondrashin - (PT)

    3,SCHUBERT
    Piano Sonata No.13 in A, D.664, Op.120

    57 - Leningrad - Live - (PT)

    4,PROKOFIEV
    Piano Sonata No.6 in A, Op.82

    6/4/64 - Leningrad – Live

    GLAZUNOV
    Concerto No.1 for Piano and Orchestra in f, Op.92

    52 - Leningrad - L.P.O./Eliasberg

    LENINGRAD MASTERS LM 1324 (CD)

    5,BACH
    English Suite No.1 in A, BWV 806
    English Suite No.3 in g, BWV 808
    French Suite No.6 in E, BWV 817

    29/4/91 - Leningrad - Live - (PT)

    6,BACH
    English Suite No.3 in g, BWV 808
    English Suite No.4 in F, BWV 809
    English Suite No.6 in d, BWV 811

    30/4/91 - Leningrad - Live - (PT)

    Do you have some of them?

    Yours sincerely,
    Slava

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am:
    BEETHOVEN
    Piano Sonata No.3 in C, Op.2/3
    Piano Sonata No.12 in A-flat, Op.26
    Piano Sonata No.22 in F, Op.54
    Piano Sonata No.23 in f, Op.57

    CHOPIN
    Etude No.12 in c, Op.10
    Etude No.12 in c, Op.25
    Etude No.1 in C, Op.10
    Etude No.10 in A-flat, Op.10 - absent


    31/5/60 - Leningrad - Live - (PT)

    The remaining entries should look at, but hardly any.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Panovnik,

    Its fantastic that you have this recording.
    Could you send me this recording?
    I would like to hear so much.

    Sincerely,
    Slava

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear slava

    I think to put this entry in his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear slava,

    Maybe you have a record Richter, whom I have not. I am particularly interested in the Richter concerts in Leningrad.
    panovnikolay1959@yandex.ru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Panovnik,

    I will look into the Richter concerts in Leningrad among my recordings.
    Unfortunately, I didnt find the Richter concert in Leningrad (31/05/60) on the internet.
    Could you send me this concert (31/05/60) to my e-mail address?
    I would be very happy.
    slava93@ymail.com

    Thank you very much,
    Slava

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Panovnik.
    Спасибо, Пановник.
    С Новым Годом!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cives,
    СПАСИБО! С наступающим Новым Годом!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This was released in the Brilliant Concerto Edition of Richter with different conductors. I took it for granted that ALL Mozart was under Barshai, which I personally don't warm up to too much, and NEVER imagined that I would find this No. 20 under Eliasberg. Had it not been for you, I would still not know WHO Eliasberg was, nor would I have taken the relevant care to pick out the disc with Mozart's D minor [K466] and I now also find that Mozart's No. 27 is under none other than Kondrashin, an enormous favorite of mine! Thank you and may you have Joy and Peace for the New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear La Danse de Puck,

    Thank you very much!
    С наступающим Новым Годом!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Panovnik

    thanks for this and all the others works of russian masters you are sharing.

    I'm not at your ( and others peoples that are commenting here ) , so I'm learning a lot from all of you.

    Viva la musica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Panovnik

    It's really great to hear lots of great musics which are impossible to buy in Taiwan. Could you re-upload this file (I'm Richter's fan).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear YM,

      Upload a narod - 115UDown: http://jibaking.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-to-download-from-115.html

      (http://narod.ru/disk/35762962001/Sviatoslav_Richter%2CKarl_Eliasberg-Mozart.Piano_Concerto_No.20(17.06.1958-Studio-Moscow).rar.html)

      Delete
  15. could you pls reupload these performances........THX !!!

    ReplyDelete