Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Friedrich Wuhrer - Haydn, Beethoven, Chopin (Rec.1944) FLAC



1. Haydn - Andante & Variations in F minor
2-4. Beethoven - Three Bagatelles
5. Beethoven - Six Variations, Op.76
6-17. Chopin - Etudes, Op.25

Friedrich Wuhrer, piano

Recorded 1944

Melodiya, LP, М10-46829
 Источник:   http://anufriev.moy.su/forum/52-0-1

17 comments:

  1. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CM5Z5LT2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nik,
    thank you for your wonderful recordings!
    May I ask, do you have:
    'Wilhelm Stross in Moscow, 1955' on Melodiya LP M90 44555?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear maestro,
    Unfortunately I have not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I've been a Friedrich Wuhrer admirer for years, though I never knew this recording existed until now. However, I find that with this and the Isaac Stern recording, the links are no longer available - or so I'm told when I try to cnvert the files. Do they need to be reactivated? Thanks much! DPS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please reupload these links to mediafire?

    ReplyDelete
  6. New link:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?rnp8o1plsom3w9n

    ReplyDelete
  7. Уважаемый Nik, а у Вас нет этих http://nealshistorical.wordpress.com/2008/09/25/friedrich-wuhrer-plays-schumann-vox-lp/ записей Вюрера? (в том блоге ссылка на Op.14 умерла).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Я думаю, что есть.

      Delete
    2. Выложите, пожалуйста! Извините, есть ли у Вас ещё какие нибудь записи Вюрера? Очень мало записей этого пианиста в сети...

      Delete
    3. Немного есть записей:
      Schubert.Sonatas,Vol.1-Friedrich_Wuhrer(mp3)\
      Schubert.Sonatas.CD2-D.784,958,575-Friedrich_Wuhrer(mp3)\
      Schubert.Sonatas.CD3-D.664,894,959-Friedrich_Wuhrer(mp3)\
      Schubert.Sonatas.CD4-D.537,850-Friedrich_Wuhrer(mp3)\
      Schubert.Sonatas.CD5-D.568,157,459,566-Friedrich_Wuhrer(mp3)\
      Schubert.Sonatas.CD6-D.625,840,557-Friedrich_Wuhrer(mp3)\
      Schubert.Trout-Friedrich_Wuhrer,Barchet_Qrt(mp3)\
      Schumann.Davidsbuendlertanze,Sonata_No.3-Friedrich_Wuhrer(Vox,LP)\
      Friedrich_Wuhrer-Prokofiev.Piano_Concertos_2 & 3_Master\
      Friedrich_Wuhrer-Scriabin,Dvorak_Master\
      Friedrich_Wuhrer_plays_Beethoven.4CD(Tahra)\
      Beethoven.Work_for_Cello&Piani-Joseph Schuster and Friedrich_Wuhrer(LP)\
      Friedrich_Wuhrer-Beethoven.Piano Concerto No.4,Choral fantasy Op 80_Vox PL10640\
      Friedrich_Wuhrer-Haydn,Beethoven,Chopin(LP,М10-46829 (1985)\
      Vivaldi.Le quattro stagioni-Friedrich_Wuhrer(1970-75)[LP,Stereo Gold Award Recordings,MER 209)[24-192]\
      Schubert.Piano_Sonatas-Wuhrer_Dover HCR5207\

      И только небольшую часть успел послушать...

      Delete
    4. Оказывается только в мп3:

      http://narod.ru/disk/64294650001.31769e4712306ab7cb0d3b191766fa27/Schumann.Davidsbuendlertanze%2CSonata_No.3-Friedrich_Wuhrer(Vox%2CLP).rar.html

      Delete
    5. Спасибо большое, Nik! Из имеющихся у Вас записей Вюрера, у меня нет - Friedrich_Wuhrer_plays_Beethoven.4CD(Tahra) и Beethoven.Work_for_Cello&Piano-Joseph Schuster and Friedrich_Wuhrer(LP). Огромнейшая просьба - выложите, пожалуйста эти записи! Ещё раз спасибо!

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Link:

    http://files.mail.ru/4SDC1M4SDC1M4SDC1M4SDC1M4SDC1MXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would you please re-upload this recording? Many thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete