Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Yuri Temirkanov, Matthias Kirschnereit - Glinka, Rachmaninov, Brahms (27.05.2003 - Live - St.Petersburg) Unpublished MP3
Matthias Kirschnereit, Yuri Temirkanov
01. Glinka. Overture from the opera "Ruslan and Ludmila".
02. Rachmaninov. Piano Concerto No.2.
03. Brahms. Symphony No.4.
Matthias Kirschnereit, piano
St.Petersburg Philharmonic Orchestra.
Yuri Temirkanov, conductor
Grand Hall of Saint-Petersburg Philharmonic, Live, 27.05.2003
Radio Petersburg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UE9BHFCE
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I am so happy that you posted a performance of Temirkanov conducting the Brahms 4th! Last spring Maestro Temirkanov and the St Petersburgh Philharmonic came to America and, of course, I went to hear them perform live. For me, this is thrilling because the orchestra is one of the few in the world that still has a unique sound and they play so beautifully, especially those strings! This time, they played Brahms 4th and I could not believe what an interesting performance. Temirkanov definitely made the symphony sound Russian. So now thanks to you, I can listen to this great conductor and this marvelous orchestra play the Brahms 4th again!
ReplyDeleteAllow me to thank you with another performance I recorded from the radio of the Boston Symphony Orchestra conducted by Temirkanov live at the Tanglewood Music Festival on 30 July 1999. They perform Rachmaninov Piano Concerto No. 3 with Horacio Gutierrez on piano.
Enjoy!
1st movement
http://www.mediafire.com/?96rdrh9gmbd5h5b
2nd movement
http://www.mediafire.com/?8xx4o8g7p4dt50n
3rd movement
http://www.mediafire.com/?mg43rbd8geq8gf4
Dear Duddy Kravitz,
ReplyDeleteVery interested in your comments. Thank you very much!
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tvlewq68vxnforx
ReplyDelete