Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Legendary record of Russian musicians - Gidon Kremer 100cds (cd 099) FLAC

DISC 99 - Gidon Kremer

CD99


BACH, JOHANN SEBASTIAN
1685-1750

Partita for Solo Violin No.3 in E Major, BWV 1006
I. Preludio
II.
Loure
III. Gavotte en Rondeau
IV. Menuet I - Menuet II
V. Bouree
VI. Gigue
Recorded: November 16, 1974
Partita for Solo Violin No.2 in d minor, BWV 1004 ***
Chaconne
Violin: Gidon Kremer
Recorded: June 13, 1976
FRANCK, CESAR
1822-1890

Violin Sonata in A Major
I. Allegro ben moderato
II. Allegro
III. Recitativo - Fantasia
IV. Allegretto poco mosso
Violin: Gidon Kremer
Piano: Martha Argerich
Recorded: March 9, 1989
STEREO
*** - MONO

4 comments: