Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Evgeni Mravinsky - Hindemith. Die Harmonie der Welt & Stravinsky. Apollon Musagete (26.02.1965 - Live - Moscow) APE
01. P.Hindemith - Die Harmonie der Welt - Musica Instrumenalis [0:10:59.72]
02. P.Hindemith - Die Harmonie der Welt - Musica Humana [0:09:24.00]
03. P.Hindemith - Die Harmonie der Welt - Musica Mundana [0:14:12.18]
04. I.Stravinsky - Apollon Musagete - Birth of Apollo [0:05:01.27]
05. I.Stravinsky - Apollon Musagete - Variation of Apollo (Apollo and the Muses) [0:02:43.25]
06. I.Stravinsky - Apollon Musagete - Pas de action (Apollo and the 3 Muses) [0:04:27.50]
07. I.Stravinsky - Apollon Musagete - Variation of Calliope (the Alexandrine) [0:01:31.65]
08. I.Stravinsky - Apollon Musagete - Variation of Polyhymnia [0:01:19.63]
09. I.Stravinsky - Apollon Musagete - Variation of Terpsichore [0:01:36.32]
10. I.Stravinsky - Apollon Musagete - Variation of Apollo [0:02:32.30]
11. I.Stravinsky - Apollon Musagete - Pas de deux (Apollo and Terpsichore) [0:03:53.70]
12. I.Stravinsky - Apollon Musagete - Coda (Apollo and Muses) [0:02:46.20]
13. I.Stravinsky - Apollon Musagete - Apotheosis [0:04:03.35]
Leningrad Philharmonic Orchestra.
Evgeni Mravinsky, conductor
1965/2/26, Grand Hall of Moscow Conservatory, Live; RE: Igor Veprintsev
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RJA44DET
ReplyDeletehttp://files.mail.ru/P68KVN
ReplyDeletehi panovnik
ReplyDeleteI was wondering whether you could activate this file again. I would like to preview. Thank you so much.