Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels. Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
I love these radio broadcasts! Even though the sound may not be great, these concerts sound very authentic to me for some reason. Perhaps because I remember listening to symphony on radio when I was a child...
Very interesting performance by Temirkanov here, as usual. Thanks very much for this because I believe Termikanov never recorded the Rachmaninov 3 commercially!
Thank you very much! I adore Temirkanov and I don't miss any of his concerts when he brings his orchestra to Italy. Any "new" Temirkanov radio recording will be immensely appreciated!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B4HON4N3
ReplyDeletehttp://files.mail.ru/N1DBEK
ReplyDeleteDear Panovnik exceptional recording. Thank you very much for these gems. Thanks also to use Megaupload, works much better.
ReplyDeleteI love these radio broadcasts! Even though the sound may not be great, these concerts sound very authentic to me for some reason. Perhaps because I remember listening to symphony on radio when I was a child...
ReplyDeleteVery interesting performance by Temirkanov here, as usual. Thanks very much for this because I believe Termikanov never recorded the Rachmaninov 3 commercially!
It is very glad that was pleasant.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! I adore Temirkanov and I don't miss any of his concerts when he brings his orchestra to Italy. Any "new" Temirkanov radio recording will be immensely appreciated!
ReplyDeleteCan this link be re-activated?
ReplyDeletecheers
Can this link be re-activated?
ReplyDeletecheers