DISC 78 - Gennady Rozhdestvensky
CD78
SHOSTAKOVICH, Dmitri 1906-1975
Symphony No.1 in f minor, Op.10
1. Ⅰ Allegretto, Allegro non troppo 8:28
2. Ⅱ Allegro 4:20
3. Ⅲ Lento 9:42
4. Ⅳ Allegro molto 9:18
(Recording 23 May 1962)
PROKOFIEV, Sergey 1891-1953
The Old Grandmother's Tales
5. Ⅰ Moderato 2:10
6. Ⅱ Andantino 1:12
7. Ⅲ Andante assai 2:57
8. Ⅳ Sostenuto (Pochissimo piu animato - Molto andante) 2:54
(Recording11 June 1957)
KHACHATURIAN, Aram 1903-1978
Masquerade, Suite for Orchestra
9. Ⅰ Waltz 4:07
10. Ⅱ Nocturne 4:24
11. Ⅲ Mazurka 2:32
12. Ⅳ Romance 3:47
13. Ⅴ Galop 2:45
(Recording11 June 1957)
Conductor: Gennady Rozhdestvensky
The State Symphony Orchestra of the USSR
Total time 59:17

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=223HQQE2
ReplyDeletehttp://files.mail.ru/CQ5KO1
ReplyDeletehi ,could it be possible to re-up? And by the way, thank you or this wonderful post!
ReplyDeleteNew link:
ReplyDeletehttp://files.mail.ru/CQ5KO1CQ5KO1CQ5KO1CQ5KO1CQ5KO1XX
Yes! thank you so much! I live in Costa Rica so this kind of recordings are impossible to find. I don´t want to abuse, but could it be possible to up more recordings of shostakovich by rozhdestvensky? Like 5, 9, 10, 11 and 15? Thanks again for your blog. I´ve already downloaded hundreds of marvelous recordings.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!
ReplyDelete