Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Friday, March 6, 2015

Karl Eliasberg - Brahms - Symphony No.3; Double Concerto - David Oistrakh, Sviatoslav Knushevitsky (19.04.1948; 5.03.1951) FLAC (REUPLOAD)


1-4. Brahms - Symphony No.3
5-7. Brahms - Double Concerto

David Oistrakh, Sviatoslav Knushevitsky (5-7)

State Symphonic orchestra (1-4)
Symphonic orchestra of the Leningrad Radio committee (Симфонический оркестр Ленинградского Радиокомитета) (5-7)
Karl Eliasberg, conductor

Recorded 19.04.1948 (5-7); 5.03.1951 (1-4)
 highly recommended..

18 comments:

  1. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CZ020QX6

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a conception for the Brahms 3rd !

    I have not heard the Double Concerto yet. But the tempo relationship is unique, the driven momentum in the 1st movement, and slower than average in 2nd movement.....I cannot recall any famous recordings that have this kind of contrast. (perhaps I need to dig out the Scherchen to relisten)

    one curious observation : are the Russians recordings of this vintage usually sounded this good ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear KK,
    You wrote:"one curious observation : are the Russians recordings of this vintage usually sounded this good ?"

    Not very clear? This is a Russian record - the second (Double Concerto)entry was made on the radio Leningrad in 1951...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent!!Do you have other Eliassberg recordings-the German Requiem,the B minor Missa or Mahler 4?
    Spasiva

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant the sound quality is very good. There are tons of CDs of historic recordings out there, but most of them sounded very bad. Transfer sources, noise reduction.....you name it. Not an easy job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear KK,
    Got it! I agree with you. I want to lay out the historical record seven symphony of Shostakovich (1964 Eliasberg). The veterans on this concert very much worried and coughing. Record taken from the radio and had a lot of noise reduction to remove the cough. It turned out badly - I had listened to the recording from the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sensemaya,
    I have a record, Karl Eliasberg: Shostakovich.Symphony_7;
    Mahler.Symphony_4
    Brahms.Concerto_Violin_Cello(102)-Oistrah,Knushevizkij
    Bach - the B minor Missa - 24.04.1957
    Mozart.Piano Concerto No.20- Sviatoslav_Richter-Eliasberg(1958)
    Beethoven.Symphony_No.9 - 10.12.1974

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Double Concerto is far better then the (too) famous Oistrakh/Rostropovich ...
    As for DSCH7 fom 1964 I have it.
    If you can post the Mozart,Bach and Mahler it would be great.
    Eliasberg was one of the best kept secrets of the USSR.I think that Mravinski is to blame for that.
    spasiva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Sensemaya
    Yes. Basically I agree with you. Especially Eliasberg spent all his time concerts in besieged Leningrad (in wartime), starving.
    In 1949-1950 on Stalin's personal order has been destroyed virtually the entire radio archive (and there were many entries Eliasberg). Now there is a lot of records Eliasberg on the radio, but they are not (especially now they do not belong to the radio).
    Gradually, lay out what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  10. New Link:

    http://files.mail.ru/SUCMB4SUCMB4SUCMB4SUCMB4SUCMB4XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could yoy, please, upload this record to yandex-narod. It is impossible to diwnload it from mail. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. New links:

    http://www.putlocker.com/file/C16077993D2EB3B2

    or

    http://files.mail.ru/EDDB94B463144CE49197CDFDE3CF7EBA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Николай, а мне вот интересно: личное указание Сталина - это реальность или очередной миф? есть какие-то документальные следы этого "указания", или оно существует только в воображении греппы лиц, охотно делящихся своим предположением?
    сеятели подобной непроверенной информации невольно становятся соучастниками возвеличивания Сталина: лн и агент Охраны, и душитель Кирова, и истребитель питерского радиофонда...
    и как только у бедного Сосо Джугашвили сил и рук хватало на все эти черные дела?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Эти документы либо уничтожены, либо в особой папке до сих пор. Простые исполнители делали на свой страх и риск? Следовательно было Постановление Политбюро.
      А что представляло "Ленинградское дело"? Маленков валит всё на Сталина - "Я не мог ничего сделать без ведома Сталина". А если без ведома Сталина, то это уже борьба за власть и Сталин не имел никакой власти?
      А "Дело врачей"?

      Delete
    2. Об уничтожении блокадного радиоархива я прочитал в книге Льва Мархасёва об Ленинградском радио.

      Delete
  14. New Links:

    http://files.mail.ru/EDDB94B463144CE49197CDFDE3CF7EBA

    https://yadi.sk/mail/?hash=ebmBMxZqER%2FGmYlf21w8nlpgPxd6uv7o0Z%2FDm3Kg7v0%3D&uid=13844147

    https://cloud.mail.ru/public/0ab62fb2e907/Karl_Eliasberg-Brahms.Symphony_No.3%2CDouble.rar

    ReplyDelete