Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels. Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Karl Bohm (04.11.1969 - Live - Budapest) FLAC
The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra Karl Bohm - conductor
1. Beethoven - Symphony No.4 2. Schubert - Symphony No.7
(Erkel Theatre, November 4, 1969) ---------------- Bartok radio
Hi Panovnik. I have listened to this and I am sure that it is NOT Karl Böhm. Listen to the string playing at the begining of the Beethoven - this is more modern than the VPO played in 1969 - Also the Schubert is much too fast for Böhm - I have 5 different performances from him and they are all the same speed, so Bartok Radio screws-up again!
It is modern and I am no good with today's conductors - all my heroes are gone. It is also a little HIP the way the violins play at the beginning and it is fast - Harnoncourt?
http://zalivalka.ru/170422
ReplyDeletehttps://yadi.sk/mail/?hash=O/NG0s1Ym4Rwh/Qy690OOAIvCMiTWa1hUdU5VaPhdqk%3D
Hi Panovnik.
ReplyDeleteI have listened to this and I am sure that it is NOT Karl Böhm.
Listen to the string playing at the begining of the Beethoven - this is more modern than the VPO played in 1969 - Also the Schubert is much too fast for Böhm - I have 5 different performances from him and they are all the same speed, so Bartok Radio screws-up again!
Yes, they periodically confused (permanently) .
DeleteAnd who is your artist? Presumably.
It is modern and I am no good with today's conductors - all my heroes are gone. It is also a little HIP the way the violins play at the beginning and it is fast - Harnoncourt?
Delete