Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels. Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Shostakovich - Quartet No.8 - Beethoven Quartet (02.10.1960 - Live - Leningrad) FLAC
Shostakovich - Quartet No.8
World Premiere
Beethoven Quartet (Dmitri Tsyganov, Vasily Shirinsky, Vadim Borisovsky, Sergei Shirinsky)
Small Hall of the Leningrad Philharmonic, 02.10.1960
Dear Panovnik, Thank you, and I have world premiere of Quartet No.4! By the way, I would like recommend a new blog, http://hqoclassical.blogspot.com/, hope you will like!
Thank you very much for another moving upload. This is history and civilization together. And yours is one of the greatest sites esp. when it comes to Russian music. Thank you again.
http://yadi.sk/d/FqPnJDzVNQeWx
ReplyDeletehttp://zalivalka.ru/138676
Very expressive, a great discovery!
ReplyDeleteGreat upload. It is so moving to listen to the premiere of this tremendous work. Endless gratitude.
ReplyDeleteDear Panovnik, Thank you, and I have world premiere of Quartet No.4! By the way, I would like recommend a new blog, http://hqoclassical.blogspot.com/, hope you will like!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!
DeleteDear Panovnik,
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for another moving upload. This is history and civilization together. And yours is one of the greatest sites esp. when it comes to Russian music. Thank you again.