Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Gidon Kremer, Yuri Temirkanov - Prokofiev. Violin Concerto no.2 (Live - Leningrad) Unpublished mp3 (Reupload)


Gidon Kremer & Yuri Temirkanov

1. Prokofiev. Concerto for Violin no.2 in G minor, Op.63.

Gidon Kremer, violin
Leningrad Symphonic Orchestra.
Yuri Temirkanov, conductor

Grand Hall of Leningrad Philharmonic, Live,

Radio Petersburg

8 comments:

  1. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J0Y1KOXG

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extraordinary performance here! Kremer is brilliant and it is too bad he does not get more recognition. Temirkanov and St Petersburgh Philharmonic are as beautiful as ever!

    Many thanks with a treat: Temirkanov conducting the Pittsburg Symphony in a very dramatic & exciting LIVE performance of Wagner's Rienzi Overture which I recorded from the radio.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?a115a38gjx5wmgx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for your interesting comments and records of Temirkanova in America. I think much it will be interesting. Strangely enough, records of Temirkanova it is a little published.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reupload this unique recording, please!!! I never saw a recording of Prokofiev's concerto, performed by Kremer...

    I'll be so grateful for an opportunity to hear and enjoy this recording!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Links:

    https://mail.yandex.ru/message_part/YuTeProk2.rar?name=YuTeProk2.rar&hid=1.2&ids=2300000004230586184

    http://zalivalka.ru/136085

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear PANOVNIK, thank You very much for so quick respond and for making this recording available again!!! I have discovered Your blog only few days before, and I want to thank You for all uploaded here rarities!!! I'm still full of emotions of happiness!!!

    Your work is very important!!!


    Andriy

    ReplyDelete
  8. pleasde renew this link, when you can, dear panovnik ...

    ReplyDelete