Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Yakov Zak (23.06.1966 - Live - Moscow) FLAC

Yakov Zak

1. Shostakovich - Ptelude & Fugue in D minor, Op.87 No.24
2. Brahms - Klavierstucke, Op.118 - No.1 Intermezzo
3. Brahms - Klavierstucke, Op.118 - No.2 Intermezzo
4. Brahms - Eight Pieces, Op. 76 - No. 8 Capriccio in C major
5. Brahms - Eight Pieces, Op. 76 - No. 4 Intermezzo in B-flat major
6. Brahms - Eight Pieces, Op. 76 - No. 7 Intermezzo in A minor
7. Brahms - Eight Pieces, Op. 76 - No. 5 Capriccio in C-sharp minor
8. Brahms - Three Intermezzi, Op. 117 - No. 1 in E-flat major
9. Brahms - Four Pieces for Piano, Op. 119 - No. 4 Rhapsody in E-flat major
10. Brahms - Three Intermezzi, Op. 117 - No. 2 in B-flat minor
11. Brahms - Eight Pieces, Op. 76 - No. 2 Capriccio in B minor
12. Medtner - Sonata in G minor, Op. 22 (1901–10)
13. Prokofiev - Piano Sonata No. 7 in B flat major Stalingrad, Op. 83 (1939–42)
14. Rachmaninoff - Vocalise

Yakov Zak - piano

Grand Hall of Moscow Conservatory, Live, 23.06.1966

Radio Orpheus

9 comments:

  1. http://yadi.sk/d/N7uJma8EJmHv4

    http://zalivalka.ru/123604

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely astounding! An absolutely brilliant pianist! What technique and what dynamics! The last movement of the Prokofiev sonata blew the top of my head off!!! And the Brahms is a perfect blend of intellect and passion.

    Thank you so much for posting this incredible music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Duddy Kravitz,

      I am glad to read your opinion. Totally agree with you.

      Delete
  3. Hello Panovnik, both links cannot opened the file. Please help. Thank you in advance .Coellenius

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://s52.radikal.ru/i137/1403/bb/0ae7fb5e3e8d.jpg

      Delete
  4. Panovnik, many thanks. Coellenius

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    I am having trouble with this. I successfully downloaded the rar file from Yadisk, but the Prokofiev sonata is incomplete, and the Rachmaninoff piece is missing. I've tried to download the Zalivalka file six or seven times, but the download always fails after a few minutes because of an "unknown network error". Any suggestions?

    Thanks,

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Я добавляю в архив 3% на восстановление. Попробуйте восстановить архив - в WinRAR кнопка "Восстановить архивы".
      ----------------
      I add to the archive 3% recovery. Try to restore the archive - in WinRAR button "Restore archives."

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Panovnik! I downloaded the file from yadi.sk again, and this time it came through complete! I'm looking forward to hearing the whole concert (what I've heard so far is stunning). Thanks again!

      Delete