Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels. Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
I have downloaded from all three links and copied and pasted the password - name blog - in each case. But the file will not open. I have also tried using Panovnik and panovnik as the password for all three - again without success. What am I doing wrong? Your uploads are too valuable - especially this one - to give up!!!!!
Radio-Sinfonieorchester Stuttgart des SWR Conductor: Vassily Sinaisky Peter Tschaikowsky: Piano Concerto Nr. 2 g-major op. 44 Dmitrij Schostakowitsch: Sinfonie Nr. 12 d-minor op. 112 "The Year 1917"
You are a music lover and blogger of such capital influence, Panovnik. And I can listen to such wonderful Tennstedt Mahler and Wagner. Joy, joy, joy, joy and gratitude!!!!!
Mr. Panov, I've heard Tennstedt performances of Mahler Symphony 2 & 8, but the others pave passwords or file is active. Would you please activate them again? THANKS!
http://www.putlocker.com/file/7E2AC801D8B5AAE4
ReplyDeletePassword: name blog
Dear Sir,
DeleteCan you help me ? The password doesn't work and I would like to hear this superbe recording.
Thank you !
All open. Use the correct password.
DeleteThank you very much, Panovnik. What a interesting Discs collections!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much ! But, please, the password seems not work : seven zip says : error unknown .....
ReplyDeletethank you again, bravo !
Dear Mario,
DeleteAll open. Use the correct password.
all right now , thank you
DeleteCould you please re up-load this. Thanks.
ReplyDeletePlease, ¿What´s the password?, Jim´s blog, name blog......
ReplyDeleteThanks¡¡¡
New Links:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.putlocker.com/file/7E2AC801D8B5AAE4
http://yadi.sk/d/XS6g_NwLKmhzB
Password: name blog
http://zalivalka.ru/128499
ReplyDeletePassword: name blog
I have downloaded from all three links and copied and pasted the password - name blog - in each case. But the file will not open. I have also tried using Panovnik and panovnik as the password for all three - again without success.
ReplyDeleteWhat am I doing wrong?
Your uploads are too valuable - especially this one - to give up!!!!!
Many thanks
Simon
Be careful! You're almost done correctly.
DeleteFinally - I got it!!!! MANY THANKS.
DeleteSimon
I'm glad!
Delete"Boris Berezovsky" Live Radio Broadcasting
ReplyDeletefrom the Liederhalle Stuttgart Germany
Friday, 21.3. 20.03(CET) on SWR2
Dolby Digital 5.1
http://www.swr.de/swr2/programm/sendungen/konzerte/dolby-digital-5-swr2-abendkonzert-live/-/id=659392/did=12846102/nid=659392/3d7qrd/index.html
Radio-Sinfonieorchester Stuttgart des SWR
Conductor: Vassily Sinaisky
Peter Tschaikowsky:
Piano Concerto Nr. 2 g-major op. 44
Dmitrij Schostakowitsch:
Sinfonie Nr. 12 d-minor op. 112 "The Year 1917"
Don't miss it!
THANK YOU!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou are a music lover and blogger of such capital influence, Panovnik. And I can listen to such wonderful Tennstedt Mahler and Wagner. Joy, joy, joy, joy and gratitude!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am very glad that you liked my blog!
DeleteMr. Panov, I've heard Tennstedt performances of Mahler Symphony 2 & 8, but the others pave passwords or file is active. Would you please activate them again? THANKS!
ReplyDelete