Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ivan Fischer, Garrick Ohlsson (17.09.2013 - Live Budapest) FLAC

The Budapest Festival Orchestra plays works by Dvorák
Iván Fischer - conductor
Garrick Ohlsson - piano
1 Slavonic Dances, Op. 72 / a. - A) in E minor, No.2 b) B major, No. 1.
2 Piano Concerto in G minor, Op 33 (Ohlsson),
encore: Dvorak: Waltz in D-flat major,
3 Symphony No.8
encore: Andante in B flat minor Op 59 No. 10
(Béla Bartók National Concert Hall, Sept. 17)
-----------------
Radio Bartok

4 comments:

  1. http://www.putlocker.com/file/A69E4518A75768B7

    or

    http://files.mail.ru/48F5670B0EA7472DA11914D049A78543

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings I am so happy I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that I have never heard a Dvorak 7 with so many wrong notes.

    OTOH it's a pretty fine Dvorak 8...:-)

    ReplyDelete