Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Mariss Jansons, Bavarian RSO (30.03.2013 - Live - Moscow) FLAC (REUPLOAD)

30.03.2013
Saturday, March 30

Moscow Conservatory Grand Hall
Bavarian Radio Symphony Orchestra (Germany)
Principal conductor – Mariss Jansons

I
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770—1827)
Symphony No. 5 in C minor, Op. 67 (1804—1808)

II
Sergei Prokofiev (1891—1953)
Romeo and Juliet
Suite No. 2, Op. 64

Igor Stravinsky (1882—1971)
Suite from The Firebird

Radio Orpheus

7 comments:

  1. http://www.putlocker.com/file/CD58E044DE9F5AEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://files.mail.ru/59C8B216A55843ACB8242804AB695FD8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Links are dead. Can you uploaded it again? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New links:

    http://www.putlocker.com/file/2742F124801FAF6C

    or

    http://files.mail.ru/D539033AB0564352B92247BF303DF867

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Dear PANOVNIK. I love your radio resources. I am a fan of Shostakovich. I just started my music-share blog (http://dimitridsch.blogspot.com/), and will update it continuously. Hope we can be friends:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear David Wade,
      Thank you!
      Add in BlogList.
      Shostakovich's one of my favorite composers.

      Delete
  6. File not found. Can You re-upload it please?
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete