Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Evgeni Mravinsky - Tchaikovsky - Symphony No.4 (1957) FLAC (REUPLOAD)

Tchaikovsky

Symphony No. 4 in f minor, Op. 36
1957/4/8, Moscow, Studio, Monaural; RE: Aleksandr Grosman

Leningrad Philarmonic Orchestra
Evgeny Mravinsky

The first known record of the 4th Symphony by Tchaikovsky (Evgeni Mravinsky)

(intoclassics)

8 comments:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/?b6w927me1w6qw32,m72oqd9gocusf8w

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://narod.ru/disk/48852785001.a2ae904f31374e0d30ebacbe7be5692a/Evgeni_Mravinsky-Tchaikovsky.Symphony_No.4(1957).rar.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I have just discovered your great blog. Thank you for the marvellous things you have posted. Would there be any chance of a new link for this album, as I would very much mike to hear it? I love Mravinsky's 1960 recordings of the 4th, 5th and 6th symphonies, but I have never heard this earlier recording of the 4th. The mediafire link doesn't work any more and I do not understand Russian and have been unable to use the other link. Thanks again for a fantastic blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New link:

    http://www.putlocker.com/file/CB5B770EA349F970

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for re-upping this - and so quickly! I am downloading it as I type. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. в смысле - хронологически первая запись 4-й у Мравинского или вообще? если вообще - не верю.
    Фуртвенглера к тому времени уже в живых не было, а он в 1951 с Wiener Philharmoniker в студии записал 4-ю для Decca, хоть и не жаловал работу в студии.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New links:

    http://www.putlocker.com/file/B7DD9F99C34E0C69

    or

    http://files.mail.ru/AB498E7897944D3CA7751803085DD532

    or

    http://narod.ru/disk/48852785001.a2ae904f31374e0d30ebacbe7be5692a/Evgeni_Mravinsky-Tchaikovsky.Symphony_No.4(1957).rar.html

    ReplyDelete