Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels. Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Mozart - Piano Concerto No.22, K.482 & Concert Rondo (No.28), K.382 - Eliso Virsaladze (1973) (LP, СМ 03803-4) APE
We learned of this cycle back in the 70's when she came to play at the Teatro Colón in Buenos Aires. I found some transfers at Intoclassics but I never really put it all together. In an interview back then, she said that she had just recorded the Complete Mozart PC's in Russia. We never saw the LP's here, which was a pity.
http://www.putlocker.com/file/0E7436144AF7E553
ReplyDeletehttp://files.mail.ru/DFF534E947AC4D62B8CE8E09B273C1FC
ReplyDeleteWe learned of this cycle back in the 70's when she came to play at the Teatro Colón in Buenos Aires. I found some transfers at Intoclassics but I never really put it all together. In an interview back then, she said that she had just recorded the Complete Mozart PC's in Russia. We never saw the LP's here, which was a pity.
ReplyDeleteThere are concerts of Mozart (Virsaladze):
DeleteEliso_Virsaladze,Bella_Davidovich-Mozart.C-to_2_Pianos,KV365-Lazar_Gozman(flac)(Melodiya,LP)\
Eliso_Virsaladze-Mozart.PC_No.11,KV413-Lazar_Gozman(flac)(Melodiya,LP)\
Eliso_Virsaladze-Mozart.PC_No.12,KV414-Lazar_Gozman(flac)(Melodiya,LP)\
Eliso_Virsaladze-Mozart.PC_No.19,KV459-Lazar_Gozman(Melodiya,LP)\
Mozart.Piano_Concertos,KV450,453,456,488-Eliso_Virsaladze(Melodiya,2LP)
I think also these links are dead.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Guido