Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Anatoly Vedernikov - The Art of Anatoly Vedernikov, vol.01 - Bach (FLAC)

01 J.S.Bach_ English Suite No.6 in Dminor,BWV811-1.Prelude.flac
02 English Suite No.6 in Dminor,BWV811-2.Allemande.flac
03 English Suite No.6 in Dminor,BWV811-3.Courante.flac
04 English Suite No.6 in Dminor,BWV811-4.Sarabande.flac
05 English Suite No.6 in Dminor,BWV811-5.Double.flac
06 English Suite No.6 in Dminor,BWV811-6.Gavotte I.flac
07 English Suite No.6 in Dminor,BWV811-7.Gavotte II(with Da Capo I).flac
08 English Suite No.6 in Dminor,BWV811-8.Gigue.flac
09 J.S.Bach_ 7 Chorale Preludes, Puer natus in Bethlehem BWV603.flac
10 J.S.Bach_ 7 Chorale Preludes, Nun freut euch BWV734.flac
11 J.S.Bach_ 7 Chorale Preludes, Alle Menschen muМ€ssen sterben BWV643.flac
12 J.S.Bach_ 7 Chorale Preludes, In dulci jubilo BWV608.flac
13 J.S.Bach_ 7 Chorale Preludes, Wenn wir in hoМ€chsten NoМ€ten sein Bwv641.flac
14 J.S.Bach_ 7 Chorale Preludes, Wachet auf,ruft uns die Stimme BWV645.flac
15 J.S.Bach_ 7 Chorale Preludes, Nun kommt der Heiden Heiland BWV659.flac
16 J.S.Bach_ Italian Concerto in F Major BWV971 I.flac
17 Italian Concerto in F Major BWV971 II Andante.flac
18 Italian Concerto in F Major BWV971 III Presto.flac

Rec.1962 (1-8), 1963 (16-18), 1970 (9-15)

4 comments:

  1. http://files.mail.ru/IZ1WCAIZ1WCAIZ1WCAIZ1WCAIZ1WCAXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.putlocker.com/file/33170EB8CF57E8AB

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANY chance of a reupload? PLEAAAAAAASE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Panovnik! Would you please, dear god, reupload this? I had this up until earlier this year when one of my hard disks crashed and I LOST ALL MY BACH! An absolute tragedy and I'm looking to recover at least my favorite stuff, and Vedernikov is among the greatest of the greats. A reupload would be HUGELY appreciated. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete