Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Igor Komarov, piano - Haydn, Chopin, Grieg, Liadov, Rachmaninov, Prokofiev (Vinyl rip) MP3

Komarov, Igor, 1953, 1957 -  Igor Komarov Play Piano Works

1      Haydn Joseph Sonata F Dur N 38, Hob. Xvi:23     Stereo        6:50
2      Haydn Joseph Sonata F Dur N 38, Hob. Xvi:23     Stereo        7:37
3      Haydn Joseph Sonata F Dur N 38, Hob. Xvi:23     Stereo        3:33   
4      Chopin Frederic Mazurka Cis Moll N 2, Op. 6     Stereo        2:04   
5      Chopin Frederic Mazurka B Dur N 1, Op. 17     Stereo        1:52   
6      Chopin Frederic Mazurka E Moll N 2, Op. 41     Stereo        1:58   
7      Grieg Edward Патриотическая Песня N 8, Op. 12     Stereo        1:17   
8      Grieg Edward Одинокий Странник N 2, Op. 43     Stereo        2:00   
9      Liadov Anatole Вариации На Польскую Народную Тему, Op. 51     Stereo        10:24   
10      Rachmaninov Sergey Prelude Gis Moll N 12, Op. 32     Stereo        2:16   
11      Prokofiev Sergey 2 Pieces From Cinderella     Stereo        1:10   
12      Prokofiev Sergey 2 Pieces From Cinderella      Stereo        1:30
13. Grieg - Waltz,Op.38 no.7

Igor Komarov, piano

Recorded 1953 (4-13); 1957 (1-3)

Entries made in the Radio and Television of the Ukrainian SSR

Vinyl rip

intoclassics (secundum)

2 comments:

  1. http://files.mail.ru/36FA6DE3F7FE4AF7BAE148AA787A1EFA

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely brilliant recital by pianist Igor Komarov. I have played some of the works and although they seem simple, it is very very difficult to spin them off with the panache that Komarov achieves. The Haydn is superb. I played this sonata when I was a young teenager and I wish I had had him as a model. A delightful program played by a truly gifted artist, possessing enormous musicality. Many thanks!!

    ReplyDelete