Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Boris Berezovsky (18.12.2010 - Live - Moscow) FLAC

Tchaikovsky Concert Hall
December 18, 2010 / Saturday / 19.00
Academic Symphony Orchestra of the Moscow Philharmonic, Yuri Simonov, Boris Berezovsky (piano)

Subscribe: No. 6 Moscow Philharmonic, conducted Yu.Simonov (on his 70th birthday) (3 concerts)

Artists:

Academic Symphony Orchestra of the Moscow Philharmonic
Artistic Director and Chief Conductor - Yuri Simonov

On the 70th anniversary of
Conductor - Yuri Simonov

Soloist - Boris Berezovsky (piano)

The program includes:

Weber
Overture to the opera "Euryanthe"

Slonimsky
Symphony № 27 ("Lyrical") (Memory Myaskovsky) (2009) / World Premiere /

Rachmaninov
Concert number 3 for Piano and Orchestra

5 comments:

  1. http://narod.ru/disk/65378827001.82a5cfe1913c39e697f36b6e5f8cfa19/Boris_Berezovsky(18.12.2010-Live-Moscow).rar.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Огромное вам спасибо, дорогой друг!
    Неравнодушен к Слонимскому, а тут такой подарок.
    С наступившим Старым Новым вас!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. СПАСИБО! Выложу ещё одну премьеру.

      Delete
  3. Hi Panovnik, thank you a lot for these wonderful sources!!!
    I'm a big fan of Berezovsky and writing a blog about him (borisberezov.blog.me). I listened to some concerts by him you uploaded and really enjoyed them!!!
    But what a pity... I cannot download this concert (18.12.2010 - Live - Moscow). It seems that downloading from narod.ru is accessible just to its registered users, right? I cannot read Russian and register myself :-(
    Is there a solution??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How to Download from narod.ru:
      http://musicwithpiano.blogspot.pt/search/label/How%20to%20Download

      Delete