Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Vladimir Krainev (03.05.1982 - Live- Moscow) FLAC

Vladimir Krainev (Russian: Владимир Всеволодович Крайнев) (April 1, 1944 – April 29, 2011)

01. Vladimir Krainev
02. Chopin - Ballade No.1
03. Chopin - Ballade No.2
04. Chopin - Ballade No.3
05. Chopin - Ballade No.4
06. Debussy - Prelude, Book I - No.1 - Danseuses de Delphes
07. Debussy - Prelude, Book I - No.2 - Voiles
08. Debussy - Prelude, Book I - No.3 - Le vent dans la plaine
09. Debussy - Preludes, Book I - No.5 - Les collines d'Anacapri
10. Debussy - Prelude, Book I - No.8 - La fille aux cheveux de lin
11. Debussy - Prelude, Book I - No.12 - Minstrels
12. Prokofiev - Piano Sonata No.6 in A major, Op.82
13-bis. Chopin - Nocturne in F sharp maor, Op.15 No.2
14-bis. Prokofiev - March from The Love for Three Oranges

Vladimir Krainev, piano

Grand Hall of Moscow Conservatory, Live; 03.05.1982

Radio Orfei

2 comments:

  1. http://narod.ru/disk/63018344001.e34cb7edef9623d238bd02724297bc4d/Vladimir_Krainev(03.05.1982-Live-Moscow).rar.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! One of my favourite Pianist. Krainev's Prokofiev PC interpretation is the best that I ever heard.

    ReplyDelete