Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels. Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Hi Panovnik! I just found your blog and its awesome! I can see very much russian music over here, by chance I have been looking for "Neeme Jarvi: The Early Recordings" (I think there are 6 volumes) for years ago. I am wondering if you have got it the full collection, (or any volume)
http://narod.ru/disk/63456896001.aa07ea475498ca5a709441662c2745a9/Anthology_Russian_Symphony_Music%2CVol.60-E.Svetlanov.rar.html
ReplyDeleteHi Panovnik!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and its awesome!
I can see very much russian music over here, by chance I have been looking for "Neeme Jarvi: The Early Recordings" (I think there are 6 volumes) for years ago.
I am wondering if you have got it the full collection,
(or any volume)
Thank you
Great blog, keep it up!
Links:
VOL 1 - http://www.arkivmusic.com/classical/album.jsp?album_id=15769&album_group=14
VOL 2 - http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/1058457/a/Neeme+J%E4rvi+-+The+Early+Recordings+Vol+2+-+Paganini,+et+al.htm
VOL 3 - http://www.arkivmusic.com/classical/album.jsp?album_id=15486&album_group=14
VOL 4 - http://www.arkivmusic.com/classical/album.jsp?album_id=22213&album_group=14
VOL 5 - http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/1058460/a/Neeme+J%E4rvi+-+The+Early+Recordings+Vol+5+-+Cherubini,+et+al.htm
VOL 6 - http://www.arkivmusic.com/classical/album.jsp?album_id=15196&album_group=14
c'est véritable trésor !!!!! Merci Infiniment.
ReplyDeleteRespectueusement.