1. Shostakovich - Quartet No.2
2. Shostakovich - Quartet No.7 (Allegretto & Lento).
Beethoven-Quartet
Live recording, ?
Radio Petersburg
The
founding members of THE BEETHOVEN QUARTET were
DMITRI
TZIGANOV (1903-1992); VASSILI SHIRINSKY (1901-1965)
- violins
VADIM
BORISOVSKY (1900-1972) - viola; SERGEI SHIRINSKY (1905-1974)
- cello
Succeeding
members:
FEDOR DRUZHININ - viola (from 1962); NICOLAI ZABAVNIKOV
- 2nd violin (from 1965)
EVGENY
ALTMAN - cello (from 1974); OLEG KRYSA - 1st violin (from 1978)
http://narod.ru/disk/61719437001.71c1012d324d68e295e0e501a6300818/Beethoven-Quartet-Shostakovich.rar.html
ReplyDeleteСпасибо большое. Давно ждал Beethoven-Quartet, как он выполняет Шостаковича.
ReplyDeleteSo rare and yet so so important!! I haven't been around for ages.... Sorry! but have been doing other things. Was pointed by a friend to your postings of the Anthology of Russian Symphony Music! Also important and of great value. But I'm a freak for chamber music and solo piano but I end up downloading everything!!! Many thanks for your enlightening posts, Panovnik.
ReplyDeleteDear La Danse de Puck,
DeleteAre always welcome.
Nikolay