Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Yuri Temirkanov - Shostakovich. Symphony No.7 (25.09.2011 - Live - St.Petersburg)


01-04. Shostakovich - Symphony No.7
05. bis - Elgar - Enigma Variations, Op. 36 Variation IX (Adagio) "Nimrod"


St.Petersburg Philharmonic Orchestra,
Yuri Temirkanov, conductor

Grand Hall of Saint-Petersburg Philharmonic, Live, 25.09.2011
Источник: intoclassics.net  (Beguemoth)

6 comments:

  1. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GF62NX7G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friend. Absolutely wonderful, an absolute listening pleasure. Thank you very much for your wonderful contributions. Julio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. пожалуйста, Julio Salvador
    к сожалению исполнение 7-ой Шостаковича по-моему Темирканову не удалось. Тем более я перед этим слушал по радио 08.09.2011 (историческая дата) исполнение 7-ой под управлением Карла Элиасберга (запись 27.01.1964) - очень замечательное исполнение.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear friend, I can not fully translate your answer.
    Yes tell you that this recording that you leave us, I love it.
    I do not know how radio would you indicate. I wish I could hear it.

    дорогой друг, я не могу полностью перевести свой ​​ответ.
    Да говорю вам, что эта запись, что вы оставите нас, я люблю его.
    Я не знаю, как бы радио вы указываете. Жаль, что я мог его услышать.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear Julio Salvador
    Radio Petersburg: http://5-tv.ru/radio/schedule/?date=2011-09-08
    Unfortunately it does not have online broadcast.
    I recorded from the radio, but in poor quality.

    ReplyDelete