Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Friday, October 14, 2011
David Geringas, Yuri Temirkanov - Shostakovich - Cello Concerto No.1 (2000 - Live - St.Petersburg) Unpublished FLAC
David Geringas, Yuri Temirkanov
Shoctakovich - Cello Concerto No.1
David Geringas, cello
St.Petersburg Philharmonic Orchestra,
Yuri Temirkanov, conductor
Grand Hall of Leningrad Philharmonic, Live, 2000
Radio Petersburg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6L4CTF4N
ReplyDeletehttp://files.mail.ru/FT5A28
ReplyDeleteI have been curious about Geringas for a long time. I know that RCA put out an "Original Jacket" series of his recordings. I have them but simply have not had time to listen. Now, this is perfect. Shostakovich is not an easy work, I like his round velvety sound for this work, not the usual way to play it. A very personal but very unique and Temirkanov has captured Geringas'cello sound and his orchestra plays with that same rich texture. A marvel of understanding between them. Thank you so much for bringing us this! Puck
ReplyDeleteDearLa Danse de Puck,
DeleteThanks for the comment! I have the same opinion.
Hi, can you please reupload this, thanks a lot ! ^o^
ReplyDeleteHello. Please can you re-upload this treasure? Thank you very much.
ReplyDelete