Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels. Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Very poignant and beautiful song. I would love to hear more music by this singer. Can you supply full details about this artist, the song and other albums that she has made.
Many thanks for sharing such a beautiful piece of music.
This is a song from this album (CD): https://www.amazon.com/%D0%A2%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA-%D0%90%D0%B9-%D1%87%D1%83-%D1%87%D1%83-%D0%A2%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BC-%D0%9A%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%82/dp/B083Y2CGGV
https://mega.nz/file/I15z3bIR#gMm9_syRbQ_csB2vDWmTiQtTTancFUAQ8HNSasEHjnA
ReplyDeleteVery poignant and beautiful song. I would love to hear more music by this singer. Can you supply full details about this artist, the song and other albums that she has made.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for sharing such a beautiful piece of music.
Cheers.
This is a song from this album (CD):
Deletehttps://www.amazon.com/%D0%A2%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA-%D0%90%D0%B9-%D1%87%D1%83-%D1%87%D1%83-%D0%A2%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BC-%D0%9A%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%82/dp/B083Y2CGGV
https://www.terem-teremok.info/albomy-pesen-dlya-detej/
I don't know anything about this singer.