Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Paul Kletzki in Moscow - Schubert, Weber, Brahms (1968 - Live) FLAC (Reupload)

Carl Maria von Weber - "Oberon"
[1] Ouverture 

Johannes Brahms
[2] Tragische Ouvertüre
 
Franz Schubert - Symphonie Nr.8 "Unvollendete"
[3] I. Allegro moderato
[4] II. Andante con moto

The USSR State Orchestra,
Paul Kletzki - conductor

Rec.1968, Live
-------------------
rutracker

9 comments:

  1. http://files.mail.ru/8E7F481C1615432B80DF18D1111151A5

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.putlocker.com/file/19FDF73064E0125D

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the greatest versions of the Unfinished symphony I've ever heard. I've got two vynil copies and I love them, but now I can hear it again and again wherever I'll like.
    Thank you, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could I beg for a re-up of this? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. new link:
      https://cloud.mail.ru/public/MpZx/LTJMJrWxd

      Delete
  5. A great moment of music. Thanks so much for this reupload.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very kind of you to re-up this one! Thank you sir!

    ReplyDelete