Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Beethoven - Fidelio - Sergei Shaposhnikov, Nikolai Rabinovich (24.09.1960 - Live - Leningrad) FLAC [REUPLOAD]

Beethoven - Fidelio

Leonora ........... Tamara Bogdanova
Florestan ............... Michael Dovenman
Marceline ........ Svetlana Baskova
Rocco .......... Vladimir Andrianov
Don Fernando ............. Sergei Shaposhnikov
Don Pizarro ........... Alexander Modestov

Chorus and Orchestra of the Leningrad Maly Opera Theater

Chorus Master - Yuri Slavnitsky

Conductor - Nikolai Rabinovich

Director - Kurt Sanderling

Recording broadcasts from the scene of the Leningrad Maly Opera Theater, 09/24/1960

Radio Petersburg (from the Golden Fund Radio Petersburg)

10 comments:

  1. http://www.putlocker.com/file/97DB8791AB1EFDA5

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://files.mail.ru/084EE0F5A48B4E6D8C9496B7B512C90C

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise this is! I had no idea that this opera was performed in the Soviet Union. I might have though that its subject matter could have been considered a little risky in 1960, especially the opera's political prisoners who are yearning to breathe free air! However, an excellent historic document and I thank you very much for sharing it!

    I do have a question, though: is this opera being conducted by Rabinovich or Sanderling? You have listed Rabinovich as the "conductor" and Sanderling as the "director." Is there a difference? Or did Rabinovich and Sanderling share the conducting responsibilities here?

    Thanks so very much again for posting this wonderful rare item!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Duddy Kravitz,

      Курт Зандерлинг - музыкальный режиссер-постановщик, Николай Рабинович - дирижер.
      Диктор радио говорит: "В 1950 (!) году оперу поставили в Ленинградском Малом оперном театре. Музыкальным руководителем постановки был известный немецкий дирижер - Курт Зандерлинг."
      ----------------------------------
      Kurt Sanderling - music director, Nikolai Rabinovich - conductor.
      Radio announcer says: "In 1950 (!), The opera set in the Leningrad Maly Opera Theater. Musical Director was the famous German conductor - Kurt Sanderling."

      Delete
  4. It looks I'm too late. I can't upload this from any of the two links.Is there a chance to reupload it to a working link?
    Thanks
    THomas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, Nikolay!! Would you be so kind as to re-upload this for both Thomas and I? Thanks in advance for your help in this. Send you an e-mail as well!!! Sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Link:
      https://yadi.sk/mail/?hash=nrwFKHDq%2Fh8fHru26Ogk5TN%2BCvcPcUsL%2F0vzZu99VMs%3D&uid=13844147

      Delete
  6. I wonder where my great thank you got lost. So here again: thank you very, very much
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete