Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Nikolai Lugansky, Mikhail Pletnev (07.04.2015-Live-Moscow) FLAC

7 APRIL 2015
Grand Hall of Moscow Conservatory
19.00 The concert starts
Subscription number 70 Moscow Philharmonic
Russian National Orchestra

Conductor - Mikhail Pletnev

Soloist - Nikolai Lugansky (piano)
In a Programme:

Tchaikovsky (the 175th anniversary of his birth)
Piano Concerto No. 2
Symphony No. 6
-------------
radio orpheus

4 comments:

  1. https://yadi.sk/mail/?hash=iAhrC1RNJGHzPKezR2kAubBHOAIXCSj6RZTVbDP6LlI%3D&uid=13844147

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Greetings from Shropshire, England.

    Thank you for all your efforts that you have expended in sharing your love of music with us – I really appreciate your generosity.

    There is much that I have been exposed to that I would not have otherwise been aware of.

    All the very best for the Festive Season and for 2016.

    Cheers,

    Douglas (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you - and all the best for 2016

    ReplyDelete