Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Monday, February 9, 2015

Boris Berezovsky, Ekaterina Derzhavina - Medtner (10.05.2007 - Live - Moscow) FLAC

1. Medtner - Piano Concerto No.1 in C minor, Op.33
2. Medtner - Piano Concerto No.3 in E minor, Op.60
3. Medtner - Suite-Vocalise (Сюита-вокализ) for voice (without words) and piano, Op. 41 No. 2
4. Medtner - Piano Concerto No.2 in C minor, Op.50
Yuri Martynov - piano (1)
Hamish Milne - piano (2)
Yana Ivanilova - soprano (3)
Ekaterina Derzhavina - piano (3)
Boris Berezovsky - piano (4)
Symphony Orchestra "New Russia",
Alexander Sladkovsky - conductor

Grand Hall of Moscow Conservatory, Live, 10.05.2007
-----------------
Radio Orpheus

3 comments:

  1. https://yadi.sk/mail/?hash=zLxVwqxhHw517i6dNIuaAdZz6bYhaPh0B9WfGawwD6E%3D&uid=13844147

    https://cloud.mail.ru/public/74ac8af03f7e/Boris_Berezovsky%2CEkaterina_Derzhavina-Medtner(10.05.2007-Live-Moscow).rar

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I've been exploring the piano concertos during the last few weeks and listened to these recordings of the 2nd and 3rd. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the concert. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I've been exploring the piano concertos during the last few weeks and listened to these recordings of the 2nd and 3rd. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the concert. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete