Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Lazar Berman, Yuri Temirkanov - Tchaikovsky - Piano concerto No.1 (ORIGINAL VERSION) (LP, A10-00609) MP3 (Reupload)


1-3. Tchaikovsky - Piano concerto No.1 (ORIGINAL VERSION)

Lazar Berman, piano
Radio-Symphonie-Orchester Berlin, Yuri Temirkanov 
Berlin, December 17-18, 1986

LP, Melodiya A10-00609
Источник: intoclassics

16 comments:

  1. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EGQW0I40

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your uploadings of so rare redords!
    Best regards from Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exceptional.
    Thank you dear Panovnik.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Julio Salvador,

    Very glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Panovnik,
    Thanks for sharing this is gem. And I like this version over Berman with Karajan. As far as I know, this rare record was late 80s DDD recording. Do you have any plan to transfer your LP to lossless format?

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi nvc365,
    Unfortunately this is not my rip. I took: http://intoclassics.net/news/2010-01-27-13332

    best,
    Nikolay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indeed a wonderful recording, it was made in 1986.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The links to this Lazar Berman recording seem to be broken. Are you able to re-post these so I can listen to this recording?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New link:

    http://files.mail.ru/HWMPILHWMPILHWMPILHWMPILHWMPILXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for the wonderful recording, but the link above "http://files.mail.ru/HWMPILHWMPILHWMPILHWMPILHWMPILXX" is not working. It would be great if you can reupload, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. New Link:

    https://cloud.mail.ru/53D6A3B2FEB640CFA74357834B9A5ACC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Panovnik, Thank you so very much for the marvelous recordings, which you continue to present. May I ask whether you have -- and would be willing to upload -- Lazar Berman's 1956 recording of Rachmaninov's Moments Musicaux, Op. 16? This appeared on a RussianDVD issued by Bukok, "Great Piano Music of the World," no. 22. It now seems to be completely unavailable. I'm sure many of your followers would be very interested to hear this recording.
    /Daniel

    ReplyDelete