Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels. Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Saturday, February 8, 2014
Sergiu Celibidache (29.11.1970 - Live - Madrid) FLAC
The Spanish Radio Symphony Orchestra Beethoven concert
Sergiu Celibidache - conductor
1. Symphony No.5
2. Symphony No.6 (Pastoral)
(Madrid, 1970th November 29)
------------------------------ Radio Bartok
According with the booklet "Orquesta Sinfonica de RTVE 30 años 1965-1995". There were two perfomances on 28 and 29.11.1970 both on Madrid, Teatro Real. Pastorale was played first and not Symphony No.5 as usual Thanks for sharing Maria Luisa
29.06.1970 - taken from the radio program "Radio Bartók". I then checked the discography with Celi - there is a date 29.11.1970 (6th Symphony). Then I forgot about it.
http://www.putlocker.com/file/33EA67E83C1ABC99
ReplyDeletehttp://yadi.sk/d/0a5BTsdIHY3Gn
Wonderful! But can you clarify the date - 29 November or 29 June 1970? Both dates appear on your upload.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks
Simon
According with the booklet "Orquesta Sinfonica de RTVE 30 años 1965-1995". There were two perfomances on 28 and 29.11.1970 both on Madrid, Teatro Real.
DeletePastorale was played first and not Symphony No.5 as usual
Thanks for sharing
Maria Luisa
29.06.1970 - taken from the radio program "Radio Bartók". I then checked the discography with Celi - there is a date 29.11.1970 (6th Symphony). Then I forgot about it.
Delete