Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Monday, January 20, 2014
Schumann - Symphonies Nos.1-4 - Philippe Herreweghe (APE) REUPLOAD
Not my rip
track list:
Robert Schumann (1810-1856)
Symphonies №№. 1-4
Orchestre des Champs-Elysées
dir. Philippe Herreweghe
Symphony No. 1 in B flat major, Op. 38 "Frühlingssinfonie" (1841)
1. I. Andante un poco maestoso - Allegro molto vivace
2. II. Larghetto
3. III. Scherzo. Molto vivace - Trios I [moto più vivace] & II
4. IV. Finale. Allegro animato e grazioso
Symphony No. 3 in E flat major, Op. 97 "Rheinische Sinfonie" (1850)
5. I. Lebhaft [Vivace]
6. II. Scherzo. Sehr mässig
7. III. Nicht schnell [Andante]
8. IV. Feierlich [Maestoso]
9. V. Finale. Lebhaft
Rec. December, 2006 - Munchen, Herculessaal
ape+cue / CD / booklet / 297мб
Symphony No. 2 in C major, Op. 61 (1846)
1. I. Allegro
2. II. Scherzo
3. III. Adagio
4. IV. Finale. Allegro
Symphony No. 4 in D minor, Op. 120 (1851)
5. I. Introduction. Ziemlich langsam - Lebhaft
6. II. Romanze. Ziemlich langsam
7. III. Scherzo. Lebhaft
8. IV. Finale. Andante - Lebhaft
rec. January 1996 - Nantes Cité des Congrès (1-4),
Paris, Salle Wagram, December 1996 (5-8)
ape+cue / CD / booklet / 309мб
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

http://files.mail.ru/0AC1ED7C65924CDCB09CF8EA49B5AEC9
ReplyDeletehttp://www.putlocker.com/file/96E91C9CBEF4AEE5
ReplyDeletehttp://www.putlocker.com/file/7430EAD0DE61E5F6
http://www.putlocker.com/file/96E91C9CBEF4AEE5 does not work
ReplyDeleteCan you repost? Thanks
New Links:
ReplyDeletehttp://zalivalka.ru/89837
http://zalivalka.ru/89836
http://www.putlocker.com/file/FF8D1B74FE687128
http://www.putlocker.com/file/110C7F8F78072343
No funcionan 😢😢😢
ReplyDeleteReponer ya
ReplyDeleteBach es el mejor de los músicos
ReplyDelete