Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Yehudi Menuhin in Leningrad - Bach, Beethoven (1962 - Live) Unpublished FLAC (REUPLOAD)
Yehudi Menuhin, violin
01. Bach, J.S. Unaccompanied Partita #3 - Praeludium.
02. Bach, J.S. Unaccompanied Partita #3 - Gavotte.
03. Beethoven. Violin Sonata #10. (incomplete)
with Hephzibah Menuhin, piano
Grand Hall of Leningrad Philharmonic, Live, 1962
Radio St.Petersburg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TG6ASHW1
ReplyDeleteHi, can you please reupload the links ?
ReplyDeleteNew links:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.putlocker.com/file/55F875F5997249E9
or
http://files.mail.ru/8EF5E3B5A576426FA83424B21FDBE49A
OMIGOD! If you knew how much I love this pair.... I am still looking for video footage of Yehudi during his last visit to Russia. The time he played the Tchaik Trio with Postnikova and a very young cellist. An amazing performance. I saw this on our local TV years ago but never managed to get a digital copy of this. Absolute MAGIC.
ReplyDeleteBut I adore Hephzibah on the piano. She was TOO GREAT.... she decided to live another life and not be a star... But she was an truly gifted musician.... Thank you for this!!
Hi, can you please reupload the links ?
ReplyDelete