Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Nikolai Lugansky, Mikhail Pletnev (28.04.2013 - Live - Moscow) FLAC

Nikolai Lugansky (piano) and Mikhail Pletnev (conductor)

April 28, 2013, 19:00

Great Hall of the Moscow Conservatory

Subscribe number 78:

Great Instrumental concerts

Artists:

Nikolai Lugansky (piano)

The Russian National Orchestra

Conductor - Mikhail Pletnev

The program includes:

TCHAIKOVSKY
Concerto No.1 for Piano and Orchestra

Encore - Medtner - Canzone-Serenade from Forgotten Melodies Op. 38 No.6

Shostakovich - Symphony No.12.
----------------

Rado Orpheus

6 comments:

  1. http://files.mail.ru/8BA32D865E9E483DAC9E67FD38BD1864

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Panovnik,

    I like Lugansky very much and wish I could listen to this concert, but I don't understand Russian:-( Rach3 from London I have listened a couple of weeks ago on BBC3.

    best wishes,
    lotus-eater from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.putlocker.com/file/5825A932288C813F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sharing!
    I will attend Mr. Luganskys concert(Beethoven Nr.5) in Mannheim coming December.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would it be possible for you to update this? The link is outdated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can this be posted again please
    thank you

    ReplyDelete