Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Dennis Russell Davies in Moscow (31.10.2012 - Live) FLAC

Tchaikovsky Concert Hall
October 31, 2012 / Wednesday / 19.00
Basel Symphony Orchestra, Dennis Russell Davies (USA), Yuri Bashmet, Elena Vasilieva, Nikolai Didenko

Subscribe: No. 4 Europe Music

The concert is part of
Switzerland-Russia festival Culturescapes-2012

Artists:

Basel Symphony Orchestra

Conductor - Dennis Russell Davies (USA)

Soloists:
Yuri Bashmet (viola)
Elena Vasilieva (soprano)
Nikolai Didenko (bass)

The program includes:

Barber - Adagio

A. RASKATOV
Mysterium Magnum - a symphony for solo soprano, bass and orchestra (2011/12)
(written by order of the Basel Symphony Orchestra and Festival Culturescapes)
/ Russian premiere /

Schnittke
Concerto for Viola and Orchestra (Dedicated to Yuri Bashmet)

P. Tchaikovsky
Festival Overture "1812"

Encore:
Shostakovich
------------------
Radio Orpheus

6 comments:

  1. http://www.putlocker.com/file/F037DAD56F8CB42B

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://files.mail.ru/CC8D40E997C64D04AF7A44E92C1BBC88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Than you. Do you mind if I share some of your concerts elsewhere on the internet? They sound fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don't mind my asking, how exactly do you record these? What hardware/software do you use? I'd love to try this at home myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing a simple - listen and record. I use an old program Cool Edit Pro. The main thing is a good sound card - I esi juli @ - http://www.esi-audio.com/products/julia/
      To Windows XP installed Service Pack 3 - the sound quality suddenly improved (not sure why).
      All the details, if you like, write: panovnikolay1959@yandex.ru

      Delete