Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Christian Thielemann (12.12.2012 - Live - Berlin) FLAC

Berliner Philharmoniker
Christian Thielemann Conductor
Maurizio Pollini Piano
Felix Mendelssohn

Meeresstille und glückliche Fahrt (Calm Sea and Prosperous Voyage) Concert Overturer in D major
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Piano Concerto No. 21 in C major K. 467

Maurizio Pollini Piano
Franz Liszt

Von der Wiege bis zum Grabe, Symphonic Poem No. 13
Franz Liszt

Mazeppa, Symphonic Poem No. 6
Franz Liszt

Les Préludes Symphonic Poem No. 3
-------------------------------

Radio Orpheus

6 comments:

  1. http://files.mail.ru/69D70F17AD564976A564891D44202498

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you aware that Melodiya just released a 2cd Bach by Sokolov ? Also a 4cd box set.

    Currently it is out of stock at Amazon. too bad.

    Do you know the recording details ? These pre-cd era recordings are totally unknown to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do not knowed.

      http://shop.melody.su/item.php?id=994

      http://shop.melody.su/item.php?id=1003

      Delete
    2. These records are known:
      http://panovnik.blogspot.ru/2011/05/grigory-sokolov-discography.html

      Some of the entries I post on his blog. Almost all of the records I have.

      Delete
  3. you ARE my Russian musicians blog ! ;-)

    i am hoping the new release has a good sound quality. My ears are quite sensitive, LP rip sounds a bit dull to me.

    I hope Amazon will restock soon.

    ReplyDelete