Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Nikolai Lugansky (31.01.2010 - Live - Rougemont) FLAC


Sommets Musicaux de Gstaad - Nikolaï Lugansky, piano
Bach:
Suite de la partita n° 3 pour violon seul en mi majeur, BWV 1006 (arr. Rachmaninov)
Prélude | Gavotte en Rondeau | Gigue

Debussy:
Suite bergamasque
Prélude | Menuet | Clair de Lune | Passepied

Prokofiev:
Sonate pour piano n° 4 en do mineur, op. 29
Allegro molto sostenuto | Andante assai
Allegro con brio, ma non leggiero

Albeniz:
Iberia (extraits)

Encores:
Liszt - Blizzard
Kreisler-Rachmaninov - Liebesfreud
Kreisler-Rachmaninov - Liebesleid"

Sonntag, 31 Januar 10 / 19:30 Uhr
Rougemont - at 7 30pm Nikolaï Lugansky, piano Chapel of Gstaad
---------------
Radio Orpheus

2 comments:

  1. http://narod.ru/disk/64299976001.2b40c1d8ba86e5cf93a2d9a6d32dbd64/Nikolai_Lugansky(31.01.2010-Live-Rougemont).rar.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for uploading this, as I hear it now and am enjoying it tremendously. As a collector of as much Lugansky as I can find (he is one of my favorites today), this was largely repertoire I have not heard him play. What amazes me about his playing is his articulation, control, and also intensity. And as someone who prefers live performances much more to studio recordings (if you compare Lugansky's Rachmaninoff studio Sonatas with the ones you uploaded), I think you will agree. Thank you again for making this possible!

    ReplyDelete