Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Juilliard String Quartet in Leningrad (10.10.1961 & 27.05.1965 - Live) (LP, M10-49457) FLAC

1. Mendelssohn - Quartet No.2
Juilliard String Quartet
Small Hall of the St. Petersburg Philharmonic, Live, 10.10.1961


2. Mendelssohn - Quartet No.3
Juilliard String Quartet
Small Hall of the St. Petersburg Philharmonic, Live, 27.05.1965

viny rip  Melodiya, M10-49457

8 comments:

  1. lossless 24 bit/96 kHz

    http://narod.ru/disk/58724782001.1230764025df00d33e4969179387f223/Juilliard_Qt-Mendelssohn(live_10.10.61%2627.05.65-Leningrad)(LP%2CM10-49457).rar.html

    mp3

    http://www.mediafire.com/?3g8cnig91a7d7vb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not many people remember how passionate and deep Mendelssohn's chamber music is. And the Juilliard, who a friend thought I would find too "heady".... are fantastic in this repertoire.
    Thanks so much for the HQ rip of these incredibly valuable vinyls!
    Unearthing Russian rarities, what a great job you do! Congratulations!! And again THANK YOU for bringing them to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, God. Wonderful historic concert versions. Thank you very much, friend PANOVNIK...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone please. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Panovnik, Thank you very much for this recording and all of the other wonderful treasures, which you have posted. Unfortunately, I have been having trouble decoding track 04 (Quartet No. 2, Op. 13, Presto). I have been able to extract and decode the other seven tracks, but this one causes XLD to crash on my machine. Would you be willing to upload this one track separately to mediafire? Many, many thanks from this JSQ fan. /Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Daniel

      Now I can not, because I am in vacation. Only in September.
      You can make the attempt - "Restore files" in WINRAR
      You can use the mp3.

      Nikolay

      Delete
    2. That is quite odd. I just downloaded and transcoded them just fine on my own pc, with no errors (using foobar2000). Can you try it using another program?

      Delete