Files Shared Here Are For Preview Purposes Only and Should Be Deleted Within 24 Hours of Download. Copyright of the materials belongs to the original artists and labels.
Whenever Possible You are Encouraged to Support The Artists and Buy Their Works.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Dmitri Bashkirov, Vassily Sinaisky - Beethoven. Piano Concerto No.5, Chopin, Rachmaninov, Albeniz (FLAC)



01. Beethoven. Piano Concerto No.5.
02. Chopin. Polonaise in F sharp minor, Op.44.
03. Rachmaninoff. Moment Musical no.6 Op.16.
04. Albeniz. Cordoba.

Dmitri Bashkirov, piano
Symphonic orchestra of the Latvian radio and television
Vassily Sinaisky, conductor

Live

Radio Petersburg

7 comments:

  1. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T2ZOC60B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. I can't download this file from files.mail.ru. I don't know why. Is it because the file is too large? And I tried to register and install the downloader but there is a XML problem. So could you
    please upload this file to mediafire? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, the file is not. Later re-upload.

      Delete
  3. New link:

    http://narod.ru/disk/61716659001.4fb570286e45c964756fa8ef6f528d28/Dmitry_Bashkirov%2CVassily_Sinaisky-Beethoven%2CChopin%2CRachmaninov%2CAlbeniz.rar.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too kind ,
    dont know how to say my pleasure


    I discovered D. Bashkirov some 15 days ago , in a concert of very high intensity (schubert and debussy prokofiev son.8, encores) , I can listen without end
    never I was able to like Debussy (here , I love )
    and the Schubert (one of my old passion) is .. no word

    may be you could be interested by the concert in question : it was in Montevideo 1966 ..
    if you cant' find the source , please use

    https://rapidshare.com/files/650621863/6603.rar

    the author should be happy to share

    (in few days I 'll remove this link here )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear coratogia,

      Thank you very much! This is a very rare record. I do not have it. That's where Dmitri Bashkirov stopped - in Uruguay, South America!
      Is it possible to post to my blog?

      best,
      Nikolay

      Delete